Effective Date: Jan 4th, 2016
Information displayed on this website may change without notice. Vista Dental reserves the right to modify such information without any obligation to notify past or current website users. Vista Dental makes no representations that the materials on this website are appropriate or available for use in any particular state or other countries besides the United States. When accessing this website you are solely responsible for compliance with the laws of the state or country in which you live.
All offers set forth on this website are void where prohibited, and are subject to the posting of any official rules pertaining to such offers. Some services offered on this website may not be available in certain areas.
Intellectual Property Rights
Copyright Inter-Med, Inc., 2006-2019. All rights reserved.
All copyrightable text, audio, video, graphics, charts, photographs, icons, and the design, selection, and arrangement of content in any medium on this website are copyrighted by Vista Dental, unless otherwise noted. The distinctive and original layout and presentation of this website also constitutes protectable trade dress under applicable federal law. In addition, many proprietary names and marks belonging to Vista Dental appear throughout this website. This website may also contain references to third-party marks, and copies of third-party copyrighted materials, which are the property of their respective owners. Any unauthorized use of any trade dress, marks, or any other intellectual property belonging to Vista Dental or any third party is strictly prohibited, and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Use of this Website
You may download and print one (1) copy of this website’s content for your personal and noncommercial use, provided you do not delete or modify any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. You may not otherwise use, copy, modify, distribute, mirror, republish or transmit any of the content or materials of this website without the prior written consent of Vista Dental.
If you choose to register with the website to purchase products, your account is personal to you, and you may not share your account information with, or allow access to your account by any third party. Because you will be responsible for all activity that occurs under your access credentials, you should keep your username and password secure and only share it with your authorized staff who may make purchases on your behalf. If you have any reason to believe that your account information has been compromised or that your account has been accessed by a third party, you agree to immediately notify Vista Dental by e-mail to email@example.com. You are solely responsible for your own losses and losses incurred by Vista Dental and others (including other users) due to any unauthorized use of your account.
If you operate another website and are interested in linking to our website, you agree to be bound by the following rules:
- The link must be a text-only link clearly marked.
- The link must "point" to the URL "www.vista-dental.com" and not to any other pages.
- The link, and use thereof, must be in connection with a website of appropriate subject matter that furthers the mission of Vista Dental.
- The link, and use of the link, may not (or have the potential to) damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Vista Dental’s names and marks.
- The link, and use of the link, may not create the false appearance that an entity other than Vista Dental is associated with or sponsored by Vista Dental.
- The link, when activated by a user, must display this site full-screen and not with a "frame" on the linked website.
Vista Dental respects the rights of intellectual property owners, and asks that its users do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement, please provide Vista Dental the following information, in the form prescribed by Section 512 of Title 17, United States Code:
- A description of the copyrighted work or works that you claim have been infringed.
- A description of the allegedly infringing material, including its location on the site.
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Vista Dental’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site is:
Interpretation and Disputes