Inside Sales & Customer Service Representative
Reports to: Channel Development Manager
POSITION SCOPE AND PURPOSE:
The Inside Sales & Customer Service Representative will focus on customer acquisition and retention. This position involves nurturing inbound marketing leads into sale orders, upselling of existing clients, and warm outbound calling to new potential clients.
This position will also enter customer orders and respond to customer inquiries regarding product features and order status. The ideal candidate must be energetic, well spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue for the company.
- Seek new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound warm calls and emails
- Assess client needs and offer appropriate product solutions and support
- Close sales and consistently achieve monthly quotas
- Maintain and expand database of prospects within an assigned sales territory
- Team with channel partners to support distribution partners with promotional activity
- Answer client questions and offer base-level technical support
- Enter customer orders per the company’s order processing procedures
- Exhibit excellent phone etiquette
- Ensure excellent customer relations. Respond to customer needs consistent with Company standards, culture, and business practices.
- Demonstrate teamwork to ensure achievement of company sales goals.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota preferred
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Comfortable making warm phone calls and interacting with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Goldmine or Salesforce a plus)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school degree or equivalent required; a bachelor's degree is preferred
- Experience working in the dental industry is a PLUS
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary based on experience plus sales commission
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Company match 401k program
- Paid time off and 11 holidays
|WI - Racine